Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Live and Learn - 14 December 2011

Dear Environmentality listeners,

Our regular blog coordinator is in Madagascar and as you can see we are struggling to keep up her good work. However after hearing Christian Nielsen speak again while I was editing the show this morning I decided it was time to share our guest's amazing enthusiasm and knowledge with all of you!

Christian is the Executive Director of Live and Learn Environmental Education, an organisation that I had never heard about until our lovely Pre-Production Coordinator Alicia organised the interview.


It would be fair to say that both Smokey and I were blown away by the amazing work that this organisation does in countries as diverse as Cambodia, Vietnam or Australia, and a little bit ashamed about our lack of knowledge.

One of the parts of the interview that particularly struck me was Christian's comment that the general Australian public is asleep when it comes to action on environmental sustainability. I probably had not thought about it in those terms but I have to say that I tend to agree with him. What do you think?

I see, you have not listened to the show yet... what are you waiting for?

Listen to the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...